Friday, April 13, 2012
My companion
Earlier this wee, I received a package in the mail. When I came home with it, my dog, Moose was very excited about the package. He was jumping up and down while I was struggling to open the box. When I finally was able to get the box opened, I fiund something I had been waiting for a long time: my veil! As I rushed to the bathroom to look out it on and see it on the mirror, Moose followed me to the bathroom, still jumping up and down and as I stared at the veil, moose set next to me with a priceless look. When I turn and looked back at him, he started making funny noises and jumping again as he was celebrating with me. It touch my heart since no one was home to join me in my excitement. But my Moose was right there. It made me think about all the creatures God created for our delight. God didn't just intended for humans to be our only companions, but he also intended for animals to be our companions and bring us joy. This might be a very small, but Thursday I remember how much the small things matter. If you have a pet, always remember to thank God for blessing you with such loyal companionship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment